Thursday 8 October 2015

How to make Whole30 Compliant Mayo in under 5 minutes! **VIDEO**

I wanted to film a real time video on making mayonnaise... OK, so whilst it's not that exciting, I know of a few people who've struggled with it. I just wanted to show you how easy it is if you're patient.

I picked up my food processor cheap for about £25, and it's got loads of other attachments too. Honestly it's one of the best kitchen bargains I've ever bought, so if you haven't got one, make it your next purchase (the grater will shred carrots and sweet potato in a second)!

Ingredients:


  • 300ml LIGHT Olive Oil
  • 1 Egg (at room temperature)
  • 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
  • 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Powder
  • Juice of 1/2 a lemon



Tips:


  • Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature.
  • It's best to keep the food processor running and slowly add the ingredients as it mixes.
  • Play around with adding other tasty ingredients or mixing with other sauces.
  • It's great with coleslaw mix and a potato salad is looming!


Here's the video:




I'd love to see pictures of your mayo and the dishes you used it with! Our house has well and truly converted to this beauty!





No comments:

Post a Comment